Saturday, April 28, 2007

Fried Chikin & Mashed Taters





K we found a new place to take our future guests... Mike's Farm (the restaurant). We've been to the farm a few times for tractor shows, hay rides, the pumpkin patch, petting zoo, etc. But last night we finally tried the restaurant for some down home cookin' and it was good! Some true Southern food (like I'm the expert). The BEST mac & cheese ever (Justin is the expert on that). So ya whenever you're ready to come, there are at least 15 rocking chairs on the porch so take your pick!


3 comments:

Becky said...

That looks so much fun! :) you guys are so good at date nights together! i love the idea of all the rocking chairs on the front porch! CUTE!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

we are soooooo going there when I come out!

KatieJ said...

Ok that seals it, now I'm coming for sure! :) Well I hope so anyways, that place looks fun! Do you live in the south? You can be my guide through Southern food.