Thursday, April 26, 2007

My Fishy Card



Tuesday night Owen came home from the store with Justin and told me he got me a card for my birthday. A little bit later he came back and told me it was a pishy card (can't say his f's). I love my pishy card. And the inside is even better. He can write his own O's but Justin helped him with wen:




So for my birthday, we went to Raleigh.

We spent the morning rotating at the Temple. While Justin was taking his turn we found a cute nearby park...



Then we went to a mall that has my favorite stores we don't have here (i.e., Nordstrom & Urban) and I found some cute clothes along with some new red glasses (eyeglasses, not drinking glasses Dad - and no, they don't just make those in the South). I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep em yet though. I like them but the brown version is more me I think. While at Urban at the end of a loooong day (a good day but a tiring one) Owen decided to stand up in the stroller and make it tip and spill my drink all over the floor. I had to keep reminding myself... fishy card, fishy card, fishy card.




When we got home at 10 last night I realized there wasn't one picture taken of me on my birthday. I really don't like pics of myself but you need a birthday pic at least. So I told Justin to take one. I was trying to recreate the lovely (sarcasm) one Katie posted of me but I couldn't stop laughing. And I was doing something weird with my hand. So I cropped it and this is the best I got. I looked like poo by then so I'm making it tiny. If you look real hard you can see my red glasses.



3 comments:

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

You are such a brat! You are beautiful! I love the red glasses. Made me want to go get some! Mine are just plain black. Glad you had a great bday. You look awesome in that picture Katie J posted too! I am so happy you introduced me to this blogging thing! I love hearing all about everyone's everyday life!

KatieJ said...

Nope I can't see the red glasses, you need to post a bigger picture! I'm glad you had a good birthday, except the spilled drink :)

Ginger John said...

Sounds like a fun day. I always like a bit of shopping on my bday as well :) your red glasses look cute from this tiny angle. Happy belated birthday!