Friday, April 20, 2007

Decorator 911


After spending 4+ hours yesterday hanging these pictures (you know making sure they were level, spaced just right, centered, etc.) I'm in denial that the top row is too close to the ceiling and the bottom row is too close to the couch. I have sworn off ever hanging pictures again so I think the most logical solution would be to have the ceilings raised and to replace the couch with floor cushions.

OR if someone could just send over a rescue team to make these 3 rows into 2 that are more centered on the wall I'd appreciate it.

8 comments:

Becky said...

Your so funny! i think it looks cute! it isnt too close to either! :) Cute cute! i love the frames! where did you get those?

sara said...

Don't over-analyze it! It looks good. The frames are really cute.

Ginger John said...

You are a hoot Shauna. They look great seriously. Love it. Don't take your drastic measures. I really like the way you arranged them. I want to see more pics of your house!!

KatieJ said...

I think it looks good! Very nicely spaced centered! I need to do something behind my couch- there are just 3 screws sticking out where I used to have a lone shelf that was way too small for the space. I hung some frames today too- next to my couch though.

KatieJ said...

oh, and I really like that pillow on the couch!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

You rock! I feel the same about hanging pictures! Our housing people have coupons for wives of deployed soldiers and you get an hour of honey do's time! how awesome is that?!

brentanderrin said...

i agree with everyone else... they look so cute, and yeah, we need more pics of your house, it is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I didnt see your picture, didnt load, so I can't comment on the frames, but
I HATE HANGING PICTURES. ugh. It really stresses me out! I am sure yours look great. Email me and I'll tell you how to know for sure! ;)
Leann