Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Can You BARK?





This took FOREVER how to figure out how to post. Sheesh! Okay so anyway I wanted to film Drew saying his favorite word, and the only word he'll say on demand. We always spy at our neighbor's dogs since I'm a mean mama and don't want one. But both neighbors have dogs and we have the chainlink fence (blah) so they just play through the fence with the dogs :) No pooh to clean-up! That's what Drew's trying to look at... the neighbor's dog. The tongue sticking out is him panting.

And at the end of this you notice Drew falling. Ya... last week they were playing outside and I go check on them. Owen was saying, "My Drew! My Drew!" I heard him screaming but didn't see him anywhere. I feared the worst thinking Owen got him over the fence somehow (Owen climbs over it all the time). Then I saw his little head poking out of that hole he fell in. It was filled w/leaves so I never knew how deep it was! Some sewer line or something. So that's why the cone is there - the city is coming to fix it one of these months!

4 comments:

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

that is so cute! i miss that age. that is actually my favorite. they are mobile, but can't be mean to you yet. look out!

Becky said...

oh that is so funny! :) he is getting so old! :) what a cutie pie! i am right there with you on the dog thing though! yuck!

brentanderrin said...

i have been wondering how to do that too?! so how do you post a video or song links... i tried yesterday and could not make it work... drew is so cute! owen too!

KatieJ said...

That is so cute! I love the new look of your blog. I need to learn how to post videos too- mine are all stuck on my computer, never watched or shared... That is funny watching him fall in the hole.