Sunday, April 15, 2007

100% Chance Of Rain



That was today's forecast
(I like using these videos way too much now)

Like the birdfeeder? Came free with the house.

The intersection by our church building was totally flooded. I didn't dare even attempt it (other cars my size were going through with water up to their headlights). So I parked in a nearby bank and Justin came and got us in his tough '88 SUV. Sally and I had been talking about what teachers for primary would show up because one already said she wasn't going to attempt the rain. Sally wasn't too worried because she thought there wouldn't be too many kids showing up anyway. First thing I saw when we pulled up to the church parking lot was one of the missionaries holding an umbrella for a primary girl that recently has become active. I almost started crying! It was so cool. Both elders were helping people in from the parking lot. Cause that's what missionaries do... help people out of the rain, right? Like my deep thought?

2 comments:

KatieJ said...

I can't get my computer to show me the video but that's crazy to have so much rain- can't you send a little our way? Missionaries are the best- we have sister ones in our ward right now and I love them.

Becky said...

WOW! That is crazy! love the video clip! That is so cute that the elders were helping people in. Hmm...love that warm and fuzzy feeling/ ou