Monday, April 09, 2007

The Festivities

Saturday was egg dyeing day.
No clothes = no stains.

Sunday


The Petersons came over for dinner (a very yummy one at that). I ate so much I was seriously sick. We also did egg hunting with them. After all the eggs were found Justin and Aric would take eggs out of the baskets when Owen and Addie weren't looking and just drop or hide them real fast and act surprised that, "There's another egg!" So the hunt went forever.


Owen & Addie went to town decorating a bunny cake. That's supposed to be the bunny's bowtie at the bottom, got a little demolished.


Happy Easter!

5 comments:

Becky said...

that is so cute! i was going to die eggs with mylie but never found a minute too! it was a crazy day yesterday! i love the cake too! we made one of those at my in laws yesterday...so cute!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

okay call me mean, but we do not dye eggs. It is messy, and plus they always want to peel and eat the eggs afterwards, and I just can't handle the mess.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I just have to say that is my approach to kids too, "no clothes, no stains", I love it!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

oh yeah, shauna that kid in Travis' bday pics, was not not mine. just a neighbor. I hate how I can't reply to people's comments straight from my email box.

sara said...

What a fun easter! I love the egg dying picture. We didn't dye eggs this year!:( And I love how you let the kiddos decorate the cake! How fun for them! What a cute cake!
You're surrounded by handsome boys! I love the new easter ties! :)