Monday, April 23, 2007

Birthday Boy


Hey this is what he WANTED to do on his birthday! I'm excited. That nasty raised brick planter has been sitting there empty at least 6 months. We planted corn, 3 kinds of tomatoes, basil, parsley, carrots, and bell peppers (red, yellow, and green). Basil and tomato plants smell so yummy by the way!

Blowing out candles faces are the funniest.
Justin turned the big two-nine!


Ice Cream Cake from Coldstone
That explains why it's not falling apart on the fork.

3 comments:

Becky said...

WAY too cute! i have been wanting to do one too. casey just wont have it though..he thinks everything will die. :( cute pic of the boys blowing put candles. HAPPY BIRTHDAY crusty justy! :)

KatieJ said...

Happy Birthday Justin! I want some of that cake. I am jealous of your garden- that's something I just haven't been able to bring myself to do...

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

can birthday boy come to my house and start my garden too? yall rock!