Friday, May 04, 2007

La Dentist


Owen's First Time

Walking back to the room he saw another patient being worked on with drill and all. So at first he was hesitant to go in his own room. But then he sat on my lap for his check-up and was SO good! And the dentist and his assistant were so good with him. He was smiling the rest of the day to show me his clean white teeth. And NO cavities! Unlike me who had 5 my first time.

He loved getting his bag of goodies (the usual toothbrush, floss, toothpaste) and choosing TWO toys out of the prize drawer. He's ready to go back for more!

2 comments:

sara said...

Good for you for taking Owen, and high five for NO cavities!! Taking my boys to the dentist has been on my 'to do' list for a year. I guess I should make it a priority, eh?!

KatieJ said...

He looks so big in these pictures! When did he grow up?? Would you believe none of my kids have ever been to the dentist? And I haven't been since I got pregnant for the first time- yikes! Thanks for the reminder...