Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day! - Updated



I was looking through my photo album for pictures of my Dad & I and found this one that I've never noticed before. And I don't know why! I love it.

It made me want to add more to my measly Mother's Day post. I know some people that get easily frustrated with their mothers and don't like to be around them for long periods of time. I can't relate! My mom is so easy to be around and is the most un-meddling person ever. Sometimes I have to ask her to meddle. Like when she came to help when Drew was born I asked her to be Super Nanny for Owen who was having some obedience issues. It worked. She is good! Of course, as soon as she left he was back to his old ways.

I seriously hope I can be as good a mom as her. I have a long way to go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can;t see the second picture and it is bothering me!

sara said...

yay, I'm so glad you posted about mother's day! I was going to - but didn't :)
Happy Mother's Day!

Becky said...

Did justin get you those flowers? SO CUTE! how was your mother's day?

Becky said...

HA! that is so cute...i love the side notes with Owen's Prayers...so cute! he is getting so old!

Shauna said...

The flowers are off Martha Stewart's website - I just thought they were cute! Justin got me yummy perfume (if perfume can be yummy) :) And there was no second picture, Rachel - I don't know what that weird box is.