Thursday, May 17, 2007

Name Twins

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
0
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?



That's how many with my first AND last name. Which doesn't seem right since I have my first and last name.


* There are 25,659 people in the U.S. with the first name Shauna.
* Statistically the 1143rd most popular first name.
* More than 99.9 percent of people with the first name Shauna are female.

This picture is titled "Shauna and her mustard." Love those Google images.

2 comments:

KatieJ said...

Wow there are 35 people with my name! How unoriginal... :)

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I thought it was funny that there were apparently ZERO Opfels in the US. I know several personally...And isn't it sad that I exchanged such an "individual" last name for the 39th most common one of Carter?