Friday, May 11, 2007

Another One Bites The Dust

Bye Jenny!
And Isaac.
And Baby Lincoln.

Lucky them get to go to the Phillippines!

(photo courtesy of Owen)

I think Owen has a picture on this chair with just about all of his friends. This is the movie-watching chair. They're holding their matching truck, plane, and train from the dollar spot.

Here are some other beauts Owen & Isaac took:



I was reading in my journal (from January 2004) when we were in Pensacola, FL- our first military place together. I wrote about how I was so happy cause we made friends at church that day (Liz & Justin). Liz spoke in Relief Society about how she didn't have a good attitude about making friends where they lived last cause they weren't going to live there long and she didn't want to get sad when they moved. But someone pointed out to her to think about all the friends she'd have in Heaven. I just thought it was cool to be reminded about that cause I've been a slacker friend lately. When Jenny came over this week, we realized how good Isaac & Owen are together. And I forgot how much I like her! And she could've introduced me to Smithfield's a loooong time ago. I think it's food week or something since I've mentioned it in like every post.

So now that I've got all sappy!!! We're gonna have a good weekend! Hope you do too!

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am sad for you. That sucks!

Ginger John said...

You are a strong woman Shauna :) Justin owes you big time. Just teasing but really I admire you and Katy and all the other military wives out there for standing behind their man while they serve our country. Being the single mom for day after day.

sara said...

I liked that post. Especially the comment the woman made about all the friends you'll have in Heaven. Ah. That is sweet. I used to have a bad attitude about making friends here...I didn't want to 'invest' in someone who would be moving soon (like students) but I finally changed my attitude and I'm so glad I did!!! :)