Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Beach Food





Beach food should be pre-packaged in individual sizes so you don't have to eat sand after someone else's hands have been in there.



Owen found this abandoned kite today and was totally flying it by himself! He & Becca had a lot of fun.

Then on the way home I got pulled over...

Police Offer: Do you realize you were going 35 in a 25 School Zone?
Me: Honestly... I was totally daydreaming. Then I realized that and was slowing down. Even before I saw you I was slowing down! I swear!...Now, what do you need?
Popo: Your driver's license
Me: Searching for license
Police: Well, since you were honest I'll let you go. But remember from 2:30-3:30 the speed limit is 25.

PHEW.
So glad he didn't notice that my car is a few months late on its annual state inspection.
That has moved to #1 on my list of things to do this week.

5 comments:

Becky said...

oh the beach looks SO SO SO nice! it was really hot and humid here today! UGH! i cant believe owen can fly a kite by himself! he is getting so BIG! love your story of getting pulled over...i could totally hear you saying it in my head and i couldnt help but laugh! :)

KatieJ said...

It looks so beautiful! I want to come visit! Can I just come by myself and leave my kids??? :) I'm so glad you didn't get any tickets- you were lucky!

sara said...

lucky!! (Nepoleon accent) Are you sure you didn't bat your eyelashes at him? What were you daydreaming about?
What a nice time at the beach! It looks beautiful. I totally agree about the pre-packaged food.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

oh i can't wait to see your beaches. I haven't ever been out to eastern beaches. I have seen the west, and the Texas beaches, but that is it.

Ginger John said...

You lucky dog- I never get off if I get pulled over. By the way your little boys are probably the cutest little boys in the whole world- (don't tell Kotter I said that)