Monday, May 07, 2007

What To Get... (Updated)


I'm just sitting here browsing online for a gift for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day. And at the same time trying really hard not to eat the cookie dough sitting in the fridge.

Mama H said she wants $10 from each of her kids so she'll have enough to buy a tree she wants. But I'm looking for a little something extra.

How about the above cake pan from Williams Sonoma? It looks so very Mormon.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't need this butterfly spatula. But it'd make flipping pancakes a lot more fun! Wait, maybe I'm shopping for myself.


K I took a little break and remembered a CD I found this morning in response to my sister Rachel's request for good Sunday CD recommendations for a Young Women's experience making a Sunday music playlist. I've never heard this CD but it looks good and got good reviews. We haven't been listening to anything other than the Children's Songbook in a long time. So I think she'll get this too. UPDATE 5/16/07: She LOVES this CD and wants to get one for Brett on his mission and she wants Christian to learn to play these on his guitar. YAY!!! I think I'm getting it for me now.

I'm not making Justin a wish list for Mother's Day because I took care of myself Saturday night.

After eating the biggest burritos ever...

Playing at the park

Redeeming our Cold Stone birthday coupons (Rocky Road Trip is my new favorite). Get yours HERE.

We went to Target. By then it was 9pm (late nap day). And any reservations I have (which aren't very many) about spending money leave after 9pm. So I went a little crazy. But I'm not taking anything back. So Happy Mother's Day to me!

Wait one little wish, just let me sit on my bootie all day. Then I probably will help cause I like to when I don't have to.

2 comments:

Becky said...

i love that cake pan! i dont know what i would do with it or if i would ever use it but i liked it too! i saw it last week at the mall! didnt see the cute spatula! LOVE IT! :)

sara said...

I LOVE your blogs. I was laughing about your comment about the cake looking 'so mormon'. very true. What a cute cake though - I doubt I could make the cake come out of the pan so nicely!