Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Good Things

The TLC show "Take Home Chef"
I don't know why it's so addicting. But I love watching while our dinner is cooking and wishing we were having what Curtis is making. Hmmmm... sloppy joes or home-made fettuccine?

Mmmmmm.

My new iron.
No, it's not a Rowenta.
But Consumer Reports recommended this one and it was half the price as the Rowenta we were looking at. I didn't know choosing an iron was such a big deal but I seriously HATED my last one (Proctor & Silex = BAD). My new one steams so much I get a facial every time I iron.


Captain Von Trapp singing "Edelweiss."
This song has been in my head for like 2 weeks now.
I'm gonna learn it on the guitar.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Iron..who irons anymore? :P i am bad i know. Edelweiss...great! now i cant get that song out of my head. :)

stephanie said...

funny, i just finished posting all of my favorite songs on my blog and edelweiss happens to be my favorite lullaby.

you should check out the innocence mission version. it is rad.

KatieJ said...

Hey I love Sloppy Joes! Rachel Ray has a recipe for SUPER Sloppy Joes and they are especially yummy.