Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Big Day

Rachel wanted Drew to open his present while I was on the phone with her. We were playing outside and in the garage, hence the cement.

While we were singing to Drew he put out the candle with his fingers. Not sure if it hurt, he didn't cry. But he didn't want anything to do with the cake after that. His cake was supposed to be a leaf. I stress "SUPPOSED." Now you know why they can decorate their own cakes from now on.

This was my favorite part of the night... I read the story while Owen and friends acted it out. They put their arms through the posters I had made of everything the caterpillar ate through (see the wall of the next pic).

Things The Very Hungry Caterpillar Ate:
The caterpillar did NOT eat a slice of pepperoni pizza, drink lemonade, or eat crackers just FYI.

Oh and here's the whole pic from my post yesterday. I just liked that Owen is gurgling water. Probably urine water. Ew.


4 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! that is so cute! what a cute CUTE idea...i love how the food goes along with the book! :) I have already started to plan Mylie's birthday...OUT OF CONTROL. i know. :P hahaha. and i DO love the pic of owen gurgling pee water! GROSS! but so funny!
wish we could have been at your awesome party!
Happy Birthday Drew!
Becky

KatieJ said...

You are so creative! What a fun fun party- it looks like you had fun planning for it too- I love it! If it makes you feel better, Gracie gets down on her stomach and slurps the water off the bottom of the tub when it's draining. I think it's to gross me out more than anything else.

Anonymous said...

you are cool!

Anonymous said...

Owen and Drew are so funny. I wish i was there right now to go to the beach with you every day and fly kites. oh and pet owen's helmet. haha. And i love how justin and Owen wear matching outfits.