Friday, March 09, 2007

What Have I Done?

This morning, or was it last night? Justin mentioned Owen needed a haircut. Justin always does this but I did a little bit of the last one and thought, "How hard can it be?" So after breakfast I got to work. I was mostly done and was just trimming around his ear when I thought I better go over the back one more time. And ya I forgot to put the attachment on the clippers and buzzed that thick strip right down to his scalp. I freaked and just stopped right there cause I didn't want to buzz his whole head. But I'm afraid I have no other choice. Everyone here is going to think I want my son to have a military haircut. Nooooooooo!

1 comment:

sara said...

that is SO something I would do to my boys - my husband has had to fix my attempts several times - he really doesn't let me near the clippers anymore. :) I'm Becky's friend Sara - your blog and katie's blog have inspired me to start my own!! :) thanks!