Monday, March 19, 2007

I Eat At Mom's

Don't worry. This isn't a public service announcement for breastfeeding. I hope not, anyway. Here in Jville they have a program called "Breastfeeding is Best." They have women that come into the hospital to help new moms with nursing. They helped me a TON with Drew (never could get it down with Owen - for him bottle-feeding was best). So anyway they have been calling to check in on our progress every now and then. They offered cheesy prizes when I reached 6 weeks and 6 months of nursing (everything with their logo). I never went to claim those rewards. But when the 1-year reward was a TARGET gift card... that got me out of my seat. I figured it'd be $5 but it was actually $15. Not bad. And plus I got this snazzy certificate! It made me laugh. Now I'm ALL DONE!

2 comments:

Becky said...

oh man alive that is too funny! sort of scared me at first! but i am right there with you, casey says i should have stock in target by now with how much money have put into that company. hee.hee.

KatieJ said...

That is so funny! Maybe if someone offered me $15 to Target I would have stuck it out a year! But really, that is an accomplishment, congratulations!