Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Randomness

I've spent the past day or 2 just browsing through people's blogs and it's so exciting finding people I know! I now need to go get those 2 days of my life back.

So Sunday.... Justin got sustained as Ward Executive Secretary. Um ya he's deploying in 4 months. I've been having issues with this big time. I'm selfish and want every free second he has before he leaves. Which isn't a lot between work and school. Sunday Owen was assigned to give the scripture in primary for the first time. He thought it was time to do it during Sacrament Meeting (primary opening exercises is in the chapel, so it's the same microphone). So I went ahead and took him up so as not to discourage him (fast & testimony meeting). He of course didn't say anything. So I just started talking and turned into a blubbering fool. But I felt a lot better after. I know it'll be a blessing somehow! Right? I'm sure everything will work out just fine. Oh and Owen did recover and said all but one line of the scripture during primary. And he said them LOUD.

I don't like the word "blog". It sounds like blah with a g on the end.

The weather's been so nice we go on long walk/stroller push/bike rides every day.
I love that Rachel (my sis) said she wants to pet Owen's helmet.

And the most exciting news... Brent & Errin are coming to visit this summer. YAY! They don't have their tickets yet so I shouldn't get my hopes up too high but I believe it's going to happen. So they do this little game I guess you could call it where they hide their used dryer sheets for each-other to find. My favorite is when Errin put it in the flap of his "underwear" and he didn't notice it until halfway through the day. That still makes me laugh so hard. Other places... the top of the deoderant lid, stuffed in the tip of shoes, just dropped on a shoulder while showering, etc. When we were there for Thanksgiving they came and hid like 20 something of these dryer sheets all in our stuff. We were finding them FOREVER. There still are some we probably haven't found. I don't have a recent picture of them together so just pretend...


Jason, Brent, Derek, and someone's hand (probably Jay)
This picture reminded me I have the best brothers! Jason is now being an awesome missionary in Tennessee and I miss his daily phone calls while he's bored driving for work. Which reminds me! Today is his pday and I need to email him! Cole isn't pictured (almost 10) but he's cool too. Owen loves his uncles and will just randomly talk about them.


Errin & Drew
(both pics from last Thanksgiving)

2 comments:

KatieJ said...

That dryer sheet game is so funny! I love it. I can't beleive Justin is leaving so soon- hopefully he can make plenty of time for you before then! October begins hunting season so I will be pretty single on the weekends and we can totally hang out all the time :)

Hess Fam said...

Okay...I know this is totally random and it might not be you, but I think I stayed at your apt. in Provo? I don't even want to say anymore because it was one really wierd and random night. Kind of emarrassing that I stayed there! Anyway...I also had dinner a few months ago with Karen and Rachael. She is so fun. Well I'm glad you found me bloggin'. Your page is so cute and your kids are adorable!