Saturday, October 20, 2007

Spoiled

Katie hosted an overnight bunco at the Mann's cabin last night that was the bomb diggity. We ate at Macky's in Payson... I think our favorite was the zucchini, right? We wanted a picture with our extra special waitress but she said she'd break the camera. One reason she was special: she didn't know what the mozzarella stix (notice the spelling) were called when she served them.

Notice the humongous bag of cinnamon bears? Ashley did good. We stayed up so late playing Apples to Apples. And Lindsey is still trying to figure out who Grave Robbers is. Then we got fun Halloween prizes and tried to get some sleep.

Katie made a dang good breakfast casserole (recipe please) and Ashley made a dang good cinnamon rolls (recipe please) the next morning.

A little after we left to go home Gina got pulled over because she had a Texas license plate on the front of her suburban and an AZ one on the back. Where else besides Payson would you get pulled over for that??? (Sorry Justin, you know I love it. ) 15 minutes later he decides we're clean (Gina didn't steal the car) and removes the front plate himself, bends it in half, and sends us on our way.

Then Gina delivered me to my private jet...

Or twin engine more like it. Linus, Justin's brother, picked up Owen & Drew from my parents house, flew them to Payson, and met me at his parents house. We hung out all day and then we got to fly home! I didn't realize the plane was going to be so small but it was cool once in the air. Linus is a good pilot.


9 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

Look at you. Mountain View snot..
kidding, that looks fun and it looks like you had a fun night!

KatieJ said...

I wish I took pictures! I love the tiny chaps hanging on the wall at the restaurant, I didn't notice them- ha! The plane looks nice but I would be so freaked out! That is so cool though, I love the sleeping boys!

Lindsay Riggs said...

How fun! I bet your boys loved the plane ride! That is so cool!

Krissie said...

A private jet!? How lucky are you. Sounds like you had a way fun night also.

Aric and Sally said...

I think spoiled is an understatement!

sara said...

Were your boys flippin out that they got to go on an airplane!? - Well, their OWN I mean! :) That is cool. Fun fun weekend with the girls and family!!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I heard about that Bunco trip. It sounded like it was going to be fun and it definitely looks like it turned out that way! Glad you're having good times.

Katie said...

Lucky! What a fun night!

Katie said...

Wait a sec, how do you know Gina Wright?!


And also, very cute belly you've got there!