Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Preschool #2

Owen's 1st Day of his AZ preschool was today. My Aunt Suzanne does preschool at her house and she was so nice to let him join one of her classes through December. His cousin Briant is in the same class. I'm excited! Our NC preschool is nice too, to hold his place until we get back.

Karen picked Owen up w/Briant since I was at the doctor (one step closer to getting an OB doctor here so I can find out what this kid is!). Owen told me later he loved his ghost picture and snack!

PS Mexico was so fun. We got back yesterday but I'm waiting for Karen's pictures before I post anything.

7 comments:

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

you are here till Dec? Did I miss the post of you filling us in of all the details??! come on, dont ya know we need DETAILS!:)

Lindsay Riggs said...

How fun! Owen will LOVE preschool with my mom! She does an amazing job with the kids!

Cher said...

That is cute. What a lucky kids, going to pre-school with his cousin! Can't wait to see Mexico Pictures!! And I'm so glad you are posting again. Your blog is my favorite!

Krissie said...

So did your brother get Owen Puffy the Pufferfish? I hope you are having fun and it looks like Owen is...I can't wait to find out what you are having.

KatieJ said...

Welcome back! I can't wait to hear about Mexico!

Katie said...

That's awesome he gets to go to preschool here too! I can't wait to find out what you are having and see pictures from Mexico!

Momtothree said...

Wow you're lucky to get Owen in preschool in Arizona too! So I guess he's not missing out on all that much after all. We're just missing out on him :( And yes I agree your blog is really fun to read. I'm dying to know what your having too.