Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Payson Photo Album

More pics from what we've been up to... the kite pictures are from last Saturday. Justin's family took Owen kite flying at a nearby park while Drew & I took a nap.

Owen's belly

Owen, Uncle Linus, Uncle Troy, Nonnie (Justin's mom)

Uncle Linus, Owen
These pictures are from a day trip we took last Wednesday... we met Scott & Melissa's baby Blaken for the 1st time. A cute chunker!
Uncle Troy, Quade, Drew

Owen, Blaken, Quade, Drew

The 3 boys hopped on the bed to wake Drew up... he wasn't so happy about that.



Pappa (Justin's dad), Quade, Owen

Dunking cookies in milk like Dad

(or I suppose everyone except me who doesn't like milk)

PS The formatting on my blog on my parents computer stinks! It's driving me bonkers. It won't let me move pictures around and the spacing is inconsistent... frustrating for me who is anal about that stuff! Anyone know how to fix it? They must have their settings different than mine at home but I can't figure it out. Ah!

5 comments:

Justin of Hollobaugh said...

yeah, get rid of vista!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Fun pics! I bet the boys loved being with Justin's fam!

Katie said...

Love teh Payson pictures! So pretty! I can't move stuff around on my computer either. It'd be nice if I could.

Aric and Sally said...

Payson looks like a nice place. It's no Jacksonville . . . but still pretty nice.

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

you look like you are having a blast! Are you still going to be there for Christmas? The boys and I are flying in for Christmas!