Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I'm Not Going

My 10-year reunion in this weekend but I'll be in Mexico. Like my sexy senior yearbook picture? I had just gotten my hair cut and it was SUPPOSED to look like Jennie Garth's on 90210 (couldn't find a picture of the do I was going for but it was NOT boy short like mine). I went home from the salon crying and didn't want to take my sunglasses off that day, like it would somehow disguise me. I didn't make matters any better by using the thickest hair gel ever.


I thought this one with the barn motif was extra special.



My mom didn't want my short-haired picture up in her house forever so at the end of my senior year I got retakes and this is what is now hanging up. Nice bell-shaped bob with a zig-zag part!

If you go to the reunion post some pics!



13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man I can't stop laughing at the Mormon mom turquoise floral dress that you borrowed from me. You're a hot mama in the one with the bell-shaped bob (even with your chin resting ever so gently on your hands).

Lindsay Riggs said...

Very hot, Shauna!

Becky said...

hee.hee. those are SO funny! I think i have the same chin/hand pose one!

Krissie said...

Shauna, you look so sexy...I can't believe you haven't repeated it since then! Anyway, we are hoping Justin is feeling better!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

ha! you are funny...but hot, and stil hot :) How does that feel..10 years later?? Thats to bad you wont be there...I wanted to see ya! Have fun in Mexico

Katie said...

Oh the ever so sexy zig-zag part! I could never get that down. You are so beautiful! Have a great time in Mexico!

Melanie M. McKinnon said...

my deepest sympathies for having that haircut for your senior pictures. that was always a big fear for me. you are still cute and look just like my sister. we aren't going either.

sara said...

FUNNY! Botch haircuts are the worst. I have my share!!
What are you going to Mexico for??? I know that's a stupid question.

KatieJ said...

Well since you won't go with me, I guess I'm not going either! :) I remember loving that dress- I also wore a blue dress- similar style- in my senior pic.

Malissa said...

Don't feel too bad, I don't think it'll be loads of fun! I use to have the same kind of dresses. Gross!

Aric and Sally said...

I miss the 90's...

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I didn't go to my reunion either. But I heard I didn't miss much...

brentanderrin said...

shauna... we are waiting for a "hims bait" blog... haha... do you still have his fish?