Tuesday, July 20, 2010

A Pie Mix-up

This is me eating the pie I made for Relief Society Enrichment tonight.

I'm eating it because I signed up to bring it to the Monterey 2nd Ward's enrichment, while I'm in the San Angelo 1st Ward.

The sad part is I didn't even realize the mistake until I got to my meeting tonight.

I was 5 minutes late, and when asked where to put my pie was directed to the kitchen.

I found it curious that mine was the only pie (or dessert) there but figured they were all hiding somewhere else I didn't know about since I was late.

At the end, I asked to meet the Allison I had been emailing.

When nobody knew of such a person I finally put it together.

And then laughed a lot.

I am sorry Monterey was 1 pie short, though!

It's probably time I be taken off that email list.

7 comments:

danna said...

Too funny! So glad I finally got to see your hot tan.

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

k that is SOOOO funny!!!!!

Lisa said...

Awwwww, that is so cute! Hahahhaha Hope you enjoyed the pie!!!
I asked to be taken off the Monterey list because I didn't want to see all the fun things I would be missing out on.

Sherri said...

Thank you for helping me to feel younger. ;-)
Funny story - I'm guessing Stacie can relate with her recent move to Kingman.

Jaime said...

Funny! Upon beginning to read your post, I thought it was funny that you had a pie enrichment night the same night we did! Too funny.

Rachel said...

bahaha

Steph said...

Hilarious!