Friday, July 30, 2010

Lots of Seconds

This was probably the happiest 1/320 second of our day today.
I wish the other 86,399 and 319/320 seconds were as happy.
But things happened.
Like our power got turned off because of an unpaid bill.
(How am I supposed to pay it if I don't receive it? I always pay bills on time.)
And then I locked us out of our house.
Only to find out hours later that we weren't really locked out at all.
At least this realization came along with the one that our power was back on.
So yay.

7 comments:

Joanna & Ben said...

Bummer, just take comfort in the fact that we've all had days like that...We just find that it's really cruddy when it happens to us:)

Jaime said...

I'm sorry. I hope today is better. It has to be, doesn't it?

danna said...

I wish I could say that today was better for you :( Love the picture and love that you weren't really locked out at all, that is something I would totally do.

Katie said...

Realized a few days ago that my hose was all over the backyard and if I didn't move it the lawn mower guy was going to shred it (they are so rude) so I sprinted out to get it and my back door closed, locking me out while G was inside napping) after a few minutes of panic and staring at the dogs who were simply staring back at me from inside, I ran (barefoot) around front to the garage. Thankfully it was up and I was able to get in, but I absolutely hate the feeling - hate even thinking about the feeling. Sorry it happened to you! When do you guys leave Texas?

Steph said...

Ah! Yucky day! Sorry! Those days make you want bedtime to come NOW! :)

Stephanie Snyder said...

Seriously!? They actually turned off your power for one unpaid bill? No phone call or reminder bill? Crazy.

Hope things are better today!!

Bethany said...

Dang! That sucks. I guess when it rains it pours. When I have days like that I just want to go back to bed and start a new day.