Friday, July 23, 2010

My Secret Weapons


This would be our future house in California!

My family was visiting Errin & Jones in Oceanside last weekend.

My mom and Errin were nice to check out some houses for us.

This is the one I was most excited about from the Craig's List posting.

Errin called me after walking through it and said, "I'm standing in front of your future house."

They were the first ones at the open house and said people were coming nonstop so I had to act fast.

So I did. And they did, too (hand delivering the application fee).

I know it's cause the property manager met them in person that we got the house (hence they're my secret weapons).

So excited!!!

We just get to show up and we have a house. No hotels. No house hunting stress.

Yay!

PS Justin's class here got cut a month short so we're moving soon...around August 9!

7 comments:

Sara Hollobaugh said...

That is exciting. I am glad you have a place already!! Looks like a great layout!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I'll live closer to you than Danna does! She'll be so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Wood beam ceilings! Sounds so cute! AND how lucky you are to have the master on the opposite side of house as the kids bedrooms!

Jaime said...

Yay! I'm so happy that you have one less thing to be stressed about. It looks nice! Not too much longer....

Steph said...

Holy COw! SO much change!!! SO fast! I like your secret weapons. You might not want to advertise them...you never know who might steal them. bwahaha. That is SO awesome that they did that for you!!! What a MAJOR stress reliever.

danna said...

Julie-I am jealous! Buuut, I can't wait to see the house and the Hollobaughs, so, so, so soon! The house looks cute!

sara said...

Hey!!!

You're moving back to Cali!? OCEANSIDE!? Soooo lovely!