Monday, July 19, 2010

A tree house, a holiday, and the river in Payson

I think it's been like 6 years since Justin & Ana have seen each-other.

They reunited while building this tree fort.

The rest of us watched.

So far just the platform is done but it's an awesome platform!
The tree house is gonna be amazing. Ana is a handy one.
It's also been about 6 years since seeing Parker & Paige.

They are all grown up.

During one of the many Home Depot runs, they got free periscope kits (from the Saturday kid workshops). I didn't know they had cool stuff at those! We must go back.

Their love for Gracie grew even deeper.

There was a full house on July 4th...bbqing and watching fireworks.


Sally & Ana bonded.

Brett showed up with a new look.

Including these ankle boots.

Here's a softer picture in case that last one hurt your eyes.
Love that house, it's so pretty.

July 5th (aka Scott's birthday) we went to the river.

This is my favorite river picture:
I was sitting there taking pictures and Quade just crouched
down in front of me like that.

Sally finally got a new swimsuit and it makes me happy.
No more 12-18 month one.
But this 2T one is like the same size.
Someone please tell Gap to have consistent sizing.

Cousins at the river.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Looks like so fun. My kids want a treehouse so badly. I couldn't ever build one. Cousins are so fun!

Jessica Crozier said...

what a blast! So jealous you got to see Ana…it's been forever since I've seen her! Glad you enjoyed your time with family here!

stephanie said...

guy, you guys have had such a fun summer!

also, you are so funny.

and my kids love those home depot periscopes, too. they live for the free workshops. and the orange aprons.