Monday, July 19, 2010

Fierce


Rachel and I set up a little nature photo booth at the reunion.

We brought random props from my mom's dress-ups....
And let people go to town.

Aside: I copied the prop idea from a wedding reception I saw photos of. And I got the blanket hanging from trees idea from some random image I saw when Googling "kissing booth" for Danna's Valentine party back in Feb. Been wanting to do this ever since then! Wish I could claim the idea for my own, but I'm just a copy cat.

Here are some of my favorites:
Sister Rachel w/Drew

Sister-in-law Errin

Errin with Rachel

And again.
Can you tell I just read about taking jumping pictures?

Cousin April, Rachel, Cousin Taylor

Mom with Drew and Nephew Jones

Cousin's daughter Suzanna (does that make her my 2nd cousin?)

Suzanna with Nephew Briant (Drew in the background)

Me, Errin

Nephew Max the Cowhand

Drew

Aunt Liesel and Uncle Loren
Why do I think they're about to go rob a bank?

Cousins Sam & Spencer, Drew, Nephews Briant & Max

Sally

Brother Cole

My Aunt Sherri & Uncle Clel with (their daughter & my cousin) Stacie and 3 of Stacie's 4 kids

Aunt Suzanne & Uncle Dale

Aunt Mary & Uncle Ned

Sister Karen

Grandpa Lunt & Grandma MarJean

Owen & Rachel


Aunts Julie & Liesel

If 25 pictures aren't enough for you, click here to see the other 156.

4 comments:

danna said...

Glad you finally got to do this, it has been a long time coming! It turned out REALLY cute!

Лена said...

This is an awesome idea! Love it. One day I'll do it and will give the credit to you!:)

Rachel said...

max the cowhand is definitely my favorite. hahah i LOLed. i love ALL of them though! sad you didn't put the sisters one up.

Steph said...

Loved the one with you and Erin, and the one of Sally, but I think my favorite was the one of Karen stroking her long armpit hair! hahaha. You did awesome with those pics! Jumping ones turned out fab.