Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Little Rascals


Alfalfa:

Spanky:

and Darla:



Our Halloween consisted of trunk-or-treat at church
and then some good old fashioned trick-or-treating.

We went around Sarah's neighborhood and then a few houses in our own.

It was fun having people be so excited to see us, having had next to no trick-or-treaters all night.

They were way too generous with candy.

I'm really happy with whoever chose to hand out York Patties...the kids don't like and I love.

Now don't get too scared but here's my wisdom tooth patient.
He got his top 2 wisdom teeth removed yesterday and this is him post-op. The anesthesia had worn off and the pain had set in. Working on the video of him still loopy on whatever drugs they gave him.

Even more scary, than that...
I've seen this on a few sites...had to try it for myself for some weird reason. Owen had fun sticking dry noodles in the hot dogs but nobody would touch the cooked end product.

Happy Halloween!

17 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Halloween. I love the costumes. That is a really good idea. I love the way the food looks. Tyler and Raquel would of just picked the hot dogs out. or if you put ranch on it they would eat it. Anything with ranch is edible.

Jessica said...

The kids are so cute!

Deanna said...

Shauna those might be the cutest costumes I've ever seen! You're kids are so gorgeous! Awesome idea and good photography:)

Makenna said...

Love it! The costumes were too cute!

Jessica Crozier said...

Those have to be the cutest costumes I've seen! They are absolutely precious, and I LOVE Drew's face in the picture!

Nic said...

what agreeable children you must have to dress up as a team! mine change their minds and fuss over costumes forever. And would never agree to me giving them a theme, i've tried! They look super duper cute & original!

Shannon said...

your kids are so adorable. can you come take pictures of hayden and make her look that cute, please?

Sara Hollobaugh said...

They look great! Alfalfa fit it to a "T". And I have bought probably 4 packs of the york pepermint patties that are pumpkin shaped with orange color inside for myself(they taste the same). I did end up handing some out too. Poor Justin, I hope he feels well soon. I remember Linus after out patient surgey in '99. It was HILARIOUS what he was doing and saying to the nurses. They were bustin up. He didnt even care that he was BUCK naked!! I think he might have wanted the nurses to dress him instead of me:) hehehe!! At least if he was a drunk he would be a funny one!

Lindsay Riggs said...

There's never been a cuter Halloween trio.

Torgersons said...

I love the theme. So dang cute!

Scott & Liesel said...

Your "Little Rascals" are way more cute than the originals! You are such a great photographer.

ann said...

Best halloween costumes ever!
Your kids are lucky to have a mom that dosen't buy them costumes from kmart.

Katie said...

Very VERY cute! Who's idea? Did the kids love it too?

Steph said...

LOL, love the dog-noodle dinner (hot-dog +noodle...I dunno) And poor poor hubby!

My question is, how did YOU get out of doing the picking him up and having to pull over to let him tinkle? :)

Steph said...

OMG! And the real reason I wanted to comment was your kiddos!!!! HELLO! Drew is PERFECT!!!!!!! And they all look Soooo cute. When did you think them up?

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

The costumes are so DANG CUTE. HoW creative and adorable! I hope Justin feels better soon...poor guy. (funny conversation after his surgery) I remember getting ALL 4 of mine out before my mission and its not fun. 2 of them w/surgery & 2 of them w/laughing gas. My friends Dad was the dentist and he made her leave the room because she kept making me laugh. My cheeks were so swollen I looked like a chipmunk! lol

Stephanie Snyder said...

I love their cosumes!