Sunday, October 18, 2009

October Break

10/11

Cinnamon rolls finally turning out right
after 2 years of attempting them
(Sally enjoying the frosting)

Frisbee golf
fun but i stink

Thunderstorm
10/13

Power outage due to storm
if this was a test for future emergencies i failed. i need power.

Visiting aquarium during storm
what were we thinking? but hey it had power.

Getting power back 27 hours later
hallelujah.

Then nice weather for the beach

10/15 - Marina State Beach

Playgroup at Earthbound Farms
it was hot

hot and tired don't mix

10/16

"Where the Wild Things Are" date w/Owen & Drew
(doubled w/Sarah & Cal)
way too heavy...but the wild things were awesome

A real date w/Justin.
His pick...Chili's
Surprise surprise!


Now back to the routine.

6 comments:

Krissie said...

Cute pics. I can't believe how big they are all getting! Looks like you guys have been busy this October. Hope all is well.

Jessica said...

looks like you guys are enjoying cali!

Ashley said...

Love the pictures. You guys always seem like your on the move. I wish we were more like that. After seeing your camping pictures I started looking for place to camp here. Maybe there is still time before the winter.

Rachel said...

Sally is cute when she eats frosting :)

Steph said...

Sally's always cute, who are we kidding! She could be eating poop and be cute. jeesh. And I want to know if the "older" boys put Drew up to "sledding" down that hill on the boogy (Sp?)board? lol. Just the thought of it makes me laugh.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I have to say you are a GREAT mom!!! You are always doing fun things with your children. Seriously!! It makes me think I suck!! I am always tired and have no energy:(