Thursday, October 22, 2009

Cell Phone Issues

Derek (my brother) thought he was texting Jason (another brother) but it really went to me .

"I was talking to shauna on the way to school today and she was driving somewhere too and since you can't drive while on the phone in california she pulled over and in the middle of our conversation I hear a cop getting mad at her for pulling over on the freeway to talk haha and just heard her apologize 100 times then she hung up on me."

A) I didn't just hang up on you! I (while trying not to laugh too hard in the cop's face) said I'd call you back later followed by GOOD-BYE.

B) I don't like how in order to avoid a ticket I pulled over to use my phone and got in trouble anyway (no ticket).

C) I do like when I get texts that aren't really supposed to go to me.

D) Do YOU like how I used all our facebook profile pictures? And how my picture is 2 years old? and Sally's getting her first shave via Jason? And how I don't update my facebook, just look at other people's updates?

11 comments:

Jenny said...

wait... what? Sally shave? I wanna know more.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Good thing you at least avoided a ticket! I'm the same with my Facebook. I never do anything on it but check other people's updates.

Shauna said...

a joke...sally doesn't shave, don't worry :)

Rachel said...

hahah i took the shaving picture! she loved the vibration of his shaver! this is a funny story... i like you sister!

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

That happened to me once, lol. Actually like 2 months ago. My house was a wreck and Brett, Scott and Christian were abt to go camping, Brett made a comment abt the house, lol and I must've been pms cause I was abt to cry. Scott was upstairs getting his bag, and when he came down he left. So I txt him That I was sad when he left cause brett said something rude that hurt my feelings. (he thought I was mad) lol. Well of course i sent the txt to Brett, still not sure why. lol But ya Then Scott called and said I sent it to Brett, Then....I really did cry. lol
Wow i didnt realize this was so long, haha

Joanna & Ben said...

too funny, you just can't win when trying to not get in trouble with the cops.

Steph said...

That is HILARIOUS!
I can picture it! Remember the time we got into trouble at the temple too? Lame cop! Hello...you were doing the public a service by pulling over! Where was it exactly?

brentanderrin said...

i cant wait to live only 6 hours from you... because that means that we will be visiting for sure!!!

Jaime said...

Shauna,
I love your posts! They're always so fun to read.
Jaime

Cher said...

Hey Shauna-

Not sure how they distinguish. They just do this swab clear up the nose to the throat and hold it there for 30-60 min. The test came back positive so I asked is it just the flu or the swine flu and she said it is type A (?) and that swine flu is the only one that they are seeing so that is what she has. For most people, I think it is just the flu, maybe the symptoms are worse in some? They said it is actually not as bad as they were anticipating so hopefully Lucy gets over it okay. Hope we get to see you next week? If not, we understand:) How about Brent and Erin moving close? Awesome.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

NICE! I always put my headset on when I get in the car in case I get a call. BY THE WAY I got a call a couple days ago from Karen's cell phone asking for you. It was not her though(or at least I dont think it was becuase she would have known me and said hi, that person didnt know me). I told them I was Sara Hollobaugh and I was probably 1 number before you in her phone. Kind of random!!