Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TLA

I'm no good at PDA.

I feel weird putting lovey dovey things on my blog or being mushy in public.

If you've seen us hold hands you are lucky. Seen us kiss? Super lucky (or UNlucky).

We celebrated 8 years yesterday. Our anniversary is the same day as the Marine Corps. Must've been meant to be...you know, Justin & me...Justin & the Marines.

We went to Stokes Bar & Grill and ordered the chef's plate appetizer. The chef chose which 4 tapas to serve. We ignored the anchovy draped across a potato chip, enjoyed the crispy potatoes w/house-made aioli, liked the orange broccoli and asparagus.

But that prosciutto.

Justin I just want you to know, there's nobody else I'd rather gag some extra fatty prosciutto down in front of than you.

12 comments:

Jessica said...

Your so cute!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Haha. I feel the same about lovey dovey stuff on my blog. I think it just comes across like a cheesy yearbook entry or something, so I just leave it off. Happy anniversary!

Jessica Crozier said...

Happy Anniversary!! You don't like prosciutto? One of my favs (sadly, fattier the better!).

Krissie said...

Happy anniversary! That's really funny because when David & I got engaged, his master sgt said we should get married on the 10th so he wouldn't ever forget our anniversary. Sounds like he did. But we chose 2 weeks later! I'm glad you had a good anniversary!

ann said...

Happy Anniversary! That's funny about the lack of PDA. I'm not a fan of PDA on blogs or at church.

Cute picture of you guys!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

HAPPY 8th!! COONGRATS!! Now just an eternity to go!! YAY!!! I have to say that in my experience (and I am not bias at all!!)the Hollobaugh men are the best!!!

Cher said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I'm glad you got to go on a date!! And I LOVE gagging, I'm really good at it but Chad doesn't think it's so attractive:)

Sarah said...

I love that you love Justin. You're so cute together. BTW i can't stop laughing at all the stuff you say... you made my day.

Ashley said...

happy anniversary. Time sure does fly I cant believe its already 8 years.

Rochel said...

Congrats you two!!

Da Ilaoa's said...

I'm wondering if we ever saw you more than when we are playing games we might've been able to sneak a peek at a kiss or holding hands....but playing Canasta is a serious thing, not to lovey dovey.
PS I wore our FLAG shirt the other day, its fun looking preganat in it, like you were.

Justin and Liz said...

Ohhhh! That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard anyone say about the one they love! Shauna, you are a true romantic!