Thursday, November 06, 2008

It Makes it Bearable



Santa Lucia Preserve

Have I mentioned how excited I get seeing new places for the first time?

Today we went out with a Parent's Place group. The redwoods and the smell were the best (even though it smelled a little like someone was getting a perm, it was a really good perm).

Not trying to make anyone jealous, I'm just loving the beautifulness that's nearby and want to take advantage of everything because, well remember I love seeing new places? And also, who knows where we'll move next. We could be stationed in the ugliest, smallest place in the country with no shopping or exploring nearby and I'll be needing these pictures to cheer me up.

And getting out makes the long Justin-less school/study time bearable.

7 comments:

Aric and Sally said...

You may not be trying to, but you are making me jealous. And as for the ugliest place, I think I have an idea what that might look like . . .
Glad you are having some fun while Justin is hitting the books.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I agree you should take advantage of everything you have and have fun!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

That's so awesome that you live in a beautiful area and you don't feel trapped inside!

Tami said...

We usually still call him Bob, but sometimes little Jay. He only goes by Jay at school. They don't know who Bob Curtis is.

KatieJ said...

Your pictures do make me jealous but keep posting them- I like seeing all those places through you! That looks like a fun time.

Aric and Sally said...

p.s.
That is my favorite header yet

sara said...

You are lucky to live in such a beautiful place! It DOES make it bearable!!!