Sunday, November 16, 2008

Because it Took Two Months of My Life

I have to let you know I read this book.

I don't even know if I recommend it or not.

I liked the story line, the time period (10 years of a girl's life from age 14-24 which included WWII), the location (England, Cornwall which I now want to visit), and the ending.

But if it took 2 months to read that means it was too easy to put down.

And it also means I have 3 kids.

Do you do goodreads.com? It's fun to see what people are reading and one more way to waste time online.


And because it was good beach weather yesterday...

9 comments:

Torgersons said...

Beach weather? Now that's really not fair.

Lindsay Riggs said...

I don't think I've ever seen a cuter bathing suit!! My grandma's book club has been reading Rosamund Pilcher books, but I haven't read any yet.

Krissie said...

That's an awesome beach picture. I really do miss the beach a lot. I haven't ready any good books lately, I haven't had time. I might though this month and next month due to the holidays! Are you getting excited for the Twilight movie?

Steph said...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuum, what is that bathing suit????? Seriously. Sally. Quit it you beach babe!

Sara Hollobaugh said...

WOW!! Dont you wish we looked that good to everyone in our swimming suits!!! She is sooo cute!!

ann said...

Where did you get sally's suit? It is perfect!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

good beach weather? Wow...it was negative 4 this morning on the way to seminary! :) catch some sun for me plz!

Tami said...

Any suggestions for a good book? I haven't read for a while.

Tami

Rachel said...

oh my gosh, that is the most darling swim suit!!