Thursday, July 12, 2007

Remember Me?

We're still in Utah and having fun! I don't think I'm coming home.


I've taken TONS of pictures so you might be seeing way more of us than you ever wanted in the near future. But I've been using laptops and dial-up, both of which I hate. Well I don't hate laptops, but I hate not having a mouse to use. Anyway, we can get the pictures started off with a few Kelly McCaleb took of our family yesterday. You can view those HERE!


Also two travel tips I'm glad I discovered: ring pops and turning off the answering machine. The ring pops worked for popping ears on the plane. And the answering machine... I hate returning calls and I'm so happy to know when we get home I will have ZERO messages waiting for me!

8 comments:

Becky said...

YAH! i new post! i have been missing them! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! wow! how incredibly cute are those! love the last one of all four of you! what an adorable little family!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

really cute, she did a GREAT job. I want to see more when you get back! Have fun!

Anonymous said...

No, I don't remember you! You've been gone forever!!! The pictures turned out awesome lady! I can't wait to see the rest of them...so get your bootie home already!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

You are so funny! I hate returning phone calls too! Simple, but easy idea! Glad you are having fun! love ya!

sara said...

Like the ring pop idea! So glad you are having fun! Can't wait to see the pics. Your family pictures turned out really really cute! I loved how the photographer said in her blog that shooting your family made her want boys!

Malissa said...

Hey Shauna..I remember you, do you remember me from high school? My maiden name is Williams. Your family is so adorable!! You look like you're doing great!! Malissa

Katie said...

Hi! I'm glad you have having a ton of fun! I know, I totally stole your plane picture! Hope you don't mind :)

Katie said...

By the way, your family pics are soooo great! I love them so much! I want awesome pics of my family!