Saturday, July 21, 2007

Family Pictures

Just when you thought I was done talking about our vacation... I got the rest of our family pictures in the mail. So if you want to see some more click on the picture above. I'll never know if you don't look!

We got them taken the morning before we checked in for the reunion. We met Kelly at a duck pond on the BYU campus. She took our pics but then Drew was getting fussy and Owen just wanted to be chasing the ducks so I asked her if she knew where the Provo Bakery was. She did and thought that sounded good, too, so we followed her there and she took some more pics. They were both a lot more happy eating donuts.

And ya that place is good. Just a little rinky-dink shop. They were out of the orange rolls I had heard about but they had raspberry rolls that were delish. My mom and Justin liked the apple fritters the best.

7 comments:

KatieJ said...

Oh those are all so cute! Your boys could be models- in fact your whole little family should be- you are all so good looking!

R Family said...

It looks like you had a great (and tiring) trip. The orange rolls at the Provo bakery are deadly, they are soooo good. Your boys are so sweet, great pics.

Sarah's Nonsense said...

Who doesn't like a good bakery? I'll have to remember that just in case I ever find myself in the area.

sara said...

Way to think on your toes and go to a bakery!!! I would've never thought of that! The pics from there turned out really good too - I like the colorful backdrops. Your boys are really so cute and I love the picture of you and Justin where he's hugging/holding you! Fun! Jess and I are apple fritter fans. :)

Chad said...

I like the pictures a ton. You guys look so good. It's making me hungry for donuts.

Becky said...

WOW! Those are so cute! I love all of them!

Malissa said...

Your pictures turned out great! Your boys are so handsome!! I hope it's okay that I added you to my friends list! Your family is beautiful!!