Sunday, July 01, 2007

Bye Bye


Word Association with Owen
(Brent's request)

What do you think of when I say...

Hot Chips - Huh? (all excited like he thought I had some for him)

Teeth - Sharks

Red - Red light go

Hot - Pot

O - O for Nowen

Airplanes - Shoot airplanes

Beach - My crabs

Gerbils - You want to watch Cole's gerbils?

Sun - The sun is orange

Bathroom - To go pee pee

Drew - Um Drew's sleeping in his bead

Utah - Go on the airplane and play with our toys (we got new toys for the trip and he's dying to get his hands on them)

Sticky - Hmmm right here? (pointing to his sticky self)

Treat - Go on the airplane

Uncle Brent - On his mission (got that confused with Uncle BRETT)

Rain - Go away

Mexico - Dum dum dum dum (quoting "Night at the Museum")

Black - Dum dum dum dum

Good morning - Dum dum dum dum


I think he's done with this game :)





And this is for Rachel:



We don't have any recent video of Owen dancing - this is from last August. But he still loves to shake his bootie. He has this remote control helicopter thingy and he says when it's going it's shaking its bootie.

8 comments:

Rachel said...

YES! i love that video! but i ahven't seen it in a while though. and i love the word association thing to! see you in utah!!!!!

Shane Meredith Mason and Kendall said...

so funny! i love the word thing, how cute is that. how old is he? Mason would just repeat everything I would say, that would be a short game in our house.
And I LOVE the dance! Sign him up for classes.. :) have fun on your trip!

sara said...

This is TOO much! That kid has got some serious moves - watch out JT!! I was dying. I'm with Meredith - sign the kid up! The word association was really fun to read!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

Oh Owen you are now sooo my favorite! My kids have all done that. He is sooo cute. You know though. That means either Shauna dances that way while Justin is at work, or Justin dances like that at night when he comes home. Which is it you guys? Have fun in Utah. love yall katy

Katie said...

WOW! He's really good! I love it! What a fun kid!

Sarah's Nonsense said...

I approve that he got stuck on the "dum, dum" quote from Night at the Museum. It's catchy and can be "associated" with so many different concepts! Have fun on your trip. I'm so excitd for Owen to get to play with his new set of toys for the airplane ride!

R Family said...

Hey Shauna-He is the cutest little dancer ever. That's so great that you have that on tape. You will definitely have to show that to his girlfriends when he gets older. I'm so glad you found my blog. It sounds like you guys love Florida. Hope you have a great time in Utah.
-Jaime

Becky said...

Love the little dancers! :) so cute! How is your trip? you still in utah?