Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The June 23rd Edition


This is one of the pictures I took for friends of friends here.

And then just because it's so easy to get pictures printed I started submitting random ones of friends and family...that weren't even taken here. And yes, I have way too much time on my hands. And yes, I think I'm funny.
Here are Danna and Felicity.
I took some pictures of their family before Christmas in Monterey.


And this is from my family's visit to Monterey last Thanksgiving.
Briant & Max found a special little banana slug.

Karen (my sister) likes to make fun of me and my obsession w/getting pictures printed in this paper so I thought she might like to be in it. I was really hoping they'd print this one, though:

5 comments:

Jessica Crozier said...

I think that's hilarious! And what a wonderful goal for yourself…get one of your pictures in every single weekly edition!! Way to keep it rolling while you're in TX!! Do you guys have an official move day for O-Side?

Julie said...

thats awesome they will have nothering to print after you move! and yes I totaly felt like super women. I forget the rewards of ushin myself out of my comfort zone I need to do in more ofter so I can learn and feel more confident for sure!

Rachel said...

hahha take THAT karen! you should send the newspaper to briant, he'd like it.

Steph said...

haha! That's funny!
Srsly. YOU ROCK. Keep sending in the pics! And as in 23rd edition you mean 23rd time YOU'VE had pics featured?!

Stephanie Snyder said...

That's hilarious that you've submitted pics of people here. I like it:)