Monday, June 28, 2010

Picture Time

I've been taking an online photo class from Nicole Gerulat (aka "A Little Sussy") this last month.

I was introduced to her site through my cousin Cherisse. Nicole was so nice to take some pictures of their little Lucy who is fighting SMA.

I am liking the review of what I already know, the homework assignments, learning new stuff (especially about composition and lighting), and the instructor feedback (on homework and weekly online chats).

I am not liking the occasional application glitch and sometimes slow response to homework.

The above picture is from a recent homework assignment (about different head angles). I was so very happy to have some new models (meet Hannah and Mia). My family is about sick of me taking their picture.

3 comments:

Dasha said...

oooh, tell me more about your class. i have so much to learn about composition, metering, etc, etc.

Shel said...

I went to high school with Nicole Hill, sounds like a cool course, she's super talented! You'll have to tell me if you feel like it had good info!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

Yay! So fun! Photography is seriously one of my favorite hobbies ever-- and the outcome of it is so fun because you get to share it with others and give someone something special. Good luck in your class!