Monday, June 21, 2010

King of the Castle

Justin bought himself Legos for Father's Day.
You can make fun of him starting now.
Cause I know I've made fun of grown men for buying Legos before.

The "Dangerous Gas" card was hand-picked by Owen.
Inside it said, "Hope your Father's Day doesn't stink."
The yellow diamond on the card is a magnet. Aren't we lucky?

The Largest Army (from the Settlers of Catan game) shirt is from me.
I figured since it was already going to be a nerdy Father's Day
I could add to the nerdiness.

Now I'm going to defend the Legos a little.
I liked that it was something Justin could do with the kids.
And they were all so excited about it.

Almost done...but Sally was going to bed.

DONE!

He's a good father.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

OH MY GOSH! Brian got the same set for Fathers Day! So you can make fun of him to!

Krissie said...

David just said they were really cool! LOL! I think he is jealous!

Rachel said...

aww justin is such a good father! especially because he is letting sally wear a big bow!

danna said...

Look at your real table! :) What a fun Father's Day!

bkbills said...

No wonder Jeramy likes Justin so much. Next time you guys are in town, tell him he can come over and build one of the 50 (or about that) giant lego sets that Jeramy has bought over the last ten years! Seriously, we have lego's coming out our ears over here. I'm so glad he had a fun Father's Day, though!

amanda weichers said...

Largest Army shirt?! where did you get that? So funny, I love it!

Sarah said...

I know Amanda would love his shirt.

I will not, can not, ever mock him for playing with Legos. They are a classic. There for you can play with them until your 30...oh wait...40!

Stephanie Snyder said...

What a fun Father's Day! Josh has been having fun with the boys and his old set of Lego's that he kept around from when he was a kid.

That last picture of Drew is adorable!