Thursday, June 10, 2010

Blossoms and Curves

I have elephant garlic blossoms sitting on my table.

Should I be embarrassed?

What about the fact that I work out at Curves?

I like it except for one thing...9 out of the 10 trainers that work there are out of shape.
It's not motivating.
One girl was even eating McDonald's at the front desk!
At least I get to watch old women exercising in their Crocs, excessive jewelery, rayon button-up shirts, and Birkenstocks.

PS If you've seen Justin wearing this shirt, it's a joke. Our friend made it for him. There is no Curves in Iraq. The back of the shirt says, "STAFF." Justin has never never been employed as staff at Curves.
But maybe he should.

6 comments:

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

That is to funny!!! The trainers...what they wear and Justin's shirt. I did see it on him in one of the pictures and figured it was yours and he just put it on not knowing it was a ladies gym, which would've been even more funny!

danna said...

Is that mason jar one of the ones from your party? (also from my pantry)

danna said...

cause if it is, i can't believe it made it all the way to tx :)

Jaime said...

My mom used to go to a gym called Slender Ladies and she used to joke that no one there was a slender lady!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

LOL! That's awesome! I passed a Curves somewhere the other day that was next to a fast food place and thought-- hmmm... Love your blog-- linked to it from mine. Miss you, lady!!!

Stephanie Snyder said...

LOVE the garlic blossoms!