Friday, January 08, 2010

A Week in Mesa

Rachel's birthday dinner at Bellagio's

and yummy cherry cheesecakes.

Lots of playing in the backyard.
The 2 newest additions: this ramp

and Rachel's bike (with leg cut-outs in the basket).

Sorry we can't keep her, Justin.

Tami and 7 of her 8 kids came up for a day.

I met Tanner.

Erica & Brett (Justin's brother & sister) got a new apartment

so we had a housewarming dinner.

New Year's Eve
Fizzy lifting drinks.

A fire.

A scary face.

Sparklers.
It was windy, and a no-burn day so we didn't do our tradition of torching Christmas trees at midnight. So sad. They did blow up a few gingerbread houses but I missed it!

She made it to midnight!
And was happy most of the time...just not here.
Yes Cole, you got the first picture with her in 2010.

Cousins sad to say good-bye...and also tired.

New Year's Eve wasn't the same this year. My grandma's (far right) sister Margie (next to her) passed away the day after Christmas so my dad, most of his siblings, and grandparents were in Idaho for her funeral. This is the last picture taken (by my grandpa) of all 5 sisters together. I love it.

New Year's Day we went to Jump Street (filled w/trampolines).

I wasn't in the mood to wet my pants so I was a spectator.

On that note...

Happy New Year!

4 comments:

Sherri said...

What an absolute delight it was to visit your blog this morning!!!

Jessica Crozier said...

Okay, finally catching up!! LOVE your sister's bike with the basket!! Too fun!
And I can't believe how grown up Erica and Brett are...crazy!
Did Bethany have her baby yet?
And where is this Jump Street...looks like SO much fun!! i LOVE trampolines.

Karen Burr said...

You really put that picture on didn't you!

Steph said...

You're funny. I say wear a diaper. love Owen's drink. And the leg cut-outs in the bike basket. And the last pic of your great Aunt. Sad! What a great pic, tho. And way to go, Sall! For making it til midnight. wow!