Friday, January 08, 2010

Rim Country

12/21

K I just have to give one more little shout out to Payson cause I gained a new appreciation for the place.

I usually am pretty negative about how small-town it is (I wish my happiness didn't depend on Target so much), but that was before I'd seen the rim!

Why in our 9 years of marriage had I never been there before? The view was amazing! And now I understand why everything has Rim Country in the title...I'd be bragging about it, too.

We also went down to Tonto Natural Bridge (which I had been to before but not since we'd been married). That rainbow was shining pretty much the whole time.
12/26

Another highlight: the nightly games.
12/21

We left happy.
12/27

2 comments:

Jessica Crozier said...

Tonto Natural Bridge is one of my favorite places...haven't been there in years!! ALso, what's that lake at the top of the rim? It's pretty too, but I can't remember it's name. that's gonna drive me nuts now.

Steph said...

Wow! Love it!