Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Brown. Not so Brown.

When you walk in this house you'll think you put on brown colored glasses.

Brown: couches, recliner, entertainment center, piano, picture frames (I'm a glutton for punishment - I swore I would never hang these again), and if there was room there'd be a brown table. (That small area behind the couch is where it would go, but since it won't fit it's unassembled in the garage. We eat on the floor...until I find a little, NOT brown, hopefully turquoise, table.)

And then there's my favorite 4'8"x2'7" (I measured) space in the house: Sally's crib.
That is so NOT brown (thanks to Justin, because it used to be).

It makes me so happy every time I lay her down.

12 comments:

stephanie said...

ooo, i love sally's bumper.

Katie said...

It's all so cute even though it's lots of brown! Love Sally's bumper and your header is adorable!

Cher said...

I'm so glad you guys are in your house...so glad!!! Sally is getting big, even from the last time we saw you. I like brown, atleast you have pictures hanging in your house;)

Tami said...

I like the brown. Wish my house matched. Wish I had a house to fit us all. A lady was copmlaining about having 9 kids and 1 bathroom. Okay, I have 2 toilets, but another bathtub would be nice. Wish I had wall space to hang pictures.

Krissie said...

It's still a nice place, kinda annoying how you can't paint...I think so!

Ashley said...

I want to paint Raquels bed white but Jared does not. I think I will do it the next time he takes a trip and won't even tell him. We'll see if he notices.

ann said...

Yes, it is half day kindergareten here and gracie has 7 kids in her afternoon class. So nice. My sister just told me about this blog adailyscoop.blogspot.com you should tell any one you know that has suffer the loss of a child about it it's pretty amazing.

KatieJ said...

I want to see more of her crib- it looks so cute! I love the colors of her bedding, and I'm impressed with Justin's painting job!

sara said...

Funny! I love the white crib, love the bedding more, and love the sweet little baby most!!

Da Ilaoa's said...

Good thing Aaron is not there. He's a lot of brown :)

Sarah said...

Shauna! Here i am for the 1st time! I love your blog. How cute is that crib bedding for Sally?! Well, it's Too CUTE!

McDonald Army Brats*** said...

I have the same problem in my front living room. I am trying to find a colorful rug or something. I love black and brown!