Sunday, November 15, 2009

That's a Wrap

Yay a winning season!
Especially fun to win the last game.

Owen with his friend Landon at the party afterwards.

Coach handed out patches after each game
based on how they did that day.
We added the dolphin & silver star cause
Owen was bummed he missed a game.

A medal and the "most improved player" patch.
He really did come a long way from day 1.

Next up...golf?
That's what he said he wanted to play cause
he knows how on Wii but wants to know how for real.

4 comments:

Robyn Hollobaugh said...

He is so adorable....watch out, he's gonna be a ladies man!!

Nic said...

I can do some cool things on wii that I wish I could do for reals too! What a sweet boy. Your pictures look so great, makes me want a new camera!

Ashley Thalman said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! Really!
Looks like you are in Monterrey? I will be in San Fran driving south to San Luis Obispo late next Summer with stops for sessions all along the way. Shoot me an email and I will keep you updated on session availability.

Josh and Nat said...

he is a very cute little boy!