What did you think this was going to be about Sally?Drew has SO much hair right now.
And I'm not cutting it cause Karen's coming for Thanksgiving
and I want her to have a lot to work with.
So in the meantime we cover it up with fireman hats.
11/20 - Ward Playgroup at the Monterey Fire Dept.PS If you want your hair done, too...
Karen is doing some hair here Wednesday AM.
She's the best.
5 comments:
I really need my hair done and we really need family pictures:) Too bad we'll only be there one day. We can't wait and we'll bring some yummy things to share:)
That was funny! I just knew it was your first time being able to do piggy's with Sally's hair. TOO FUNNY!!! BUT, you better believe I'll be posting our first piggy's! LOL!!!
Funny--Linnea has done up Gavin's hair like that too.
Who is this Karen?
FUNNY, when it was on my computer I thought it might be Sally and thought WOW her hair is THICK! but scrolled down and saw Drew:) I LOVE pigtails on little girls!!! Oh and DREW!!
Somehow I knew it wouldn't be Sally. :)
I love Drew! So has he had his locks cut yet? And how much longer do you get to have family with you? Can't wait to see your Thanksgiving post.
Post a Comment