Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Keep Getting Older


I thought turning 30 was cool.
But not so sure about 31 or 32.
At least it was a good day.

Had breakfast at Beach Break Cafe with Sarah, Elyse, and Errin.
(banana crunch french toast is amazing)

Then Errin & I took the kids to the Flower Fields.

Been waiting for those things to blossom ever since we moved here!
I think it takes them 10 months of work for 10 weeks of flowers.



Ranunculuses don't smell, but we can pretend.




The sweet pea maze.

Then after a little me time...ended the day with dinner at BJs with my family,
Happy birthday to me!

13 comments:

Jessica Crozier said...

So glad you had a great birthday! I love the flower fields (though technically have never visited since we're never there at the right time). I love how Sally is totally eyeing your ice cream! We will be in O-Side the weekend before Memorial Day! Perhaps ice cream on the pier?

Lindsay Riggs said...

Looks/sounds like an awesome day!

Krissie said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun for your birthday. Happy Birthday!

Joanna & Ben said...

Happy Birthday, glad you had a good time. Those flowers are awesome.

Anonymous said...

I hope your birthday was perfect! Beautiful pictures as always! I saw you taking pictures, in your heals, and very cute skirt at Jason and Candaces wedding. Your calves look really nice, you left before I had a chance to tell you that. ;)

ann said...

happy birthday shauna! Looks like you had a great day, love all the pictures and your purple shirt.

danna said...

Happy Birthday again! SO wishing those flowers were in bloom while we were there! So pretty and you look awesome!

Dasha said...

Happy birthday! I had a friend tell me that once you get into your 30's it's not so bad. It's just the beginning numbers that are hard. I'd have to say I agree. Although, I still think we're all in our twenties.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

Happy birthday. The flower field is AWESOME!!

Unknown said...

Happy B-day skinny mama!
Afton has Sally's star shirt...in pink. Nice.
Love the first pic. Is it framed yet??
And I agree with your assessment about 30+. Let's just call ourselves 28 from now on ;)

Unknown said...

...and maybe I'll sign out of Luke's account and use my own.

Unknown said...

...or not :)

Unknown said...

p.s. Your arm looks amazing in that first shot!