Sunday, June 08, 2008

Qui-Gon Who? Jabba the What?


The weirdest thing came out of my mouth the other day...."I think I want to watch Star Wars."

The only cool thing about me is that I haven't watched any one of the 6 Star Wars movies. They were always such a turn-off. But I can't help it, Owen's addiction is contagious! Who knows how he got hooked, Justin's not die-hard but he's seen them at least. And when I said I was ready to start watching he & my mom started debating if I should start with #4 like the rest of the world or watch them in order. I think #4 won.

Now for Owen & Drew vs. Weird Al



7 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

Hilarious!

Katie said...

Peyton has those shorts! Have fun watching! You should go to Nienie's blog, she's giving away popcorn! It'd go great with your movie marathon.

Sara Hollobaugh said...

I like the way Owen and Drew sing it better!!

Jessica Crozier said...

Our beach house has a computer but no speakers...will watch when I get home! But funny how we were just talking about Star Wars! How were they?

Aric and Sally said...

Addie liked the video of Drew and Owen, but decided Weird Al was annoying. Smart girl.

Da Ilaoa's said...

And the winner goes to Drew and Owen! Sounds like they could be singing Encarnacion!

Scott & Liesel said...

Owen & Drew win. Hands down!!