Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentines

Drew & Owen...We celebrated with heart-shaped pancakes, SpongeBob chocolates (they're no Godivas), making welcome home signs, a trip to the library for "Itchy Itchy Chicken Pocks" and to rent a Star Wars movie (I just might end up watching a full episode one day). You know, the usual.
Feb 12 - the 1st round of signs


And of course Justin, who I'll be celebrating with a few days late. He sent me these pj's... the top will fit soon enough.

Then there's Stanley aka "Bubba," my 3-year old Valentine from church who brought me a metal rose "that won't die," candy bars, and a little stuffed dog.
July 21, 2007

6 comments:

Malissa said...

How exciting to make welcome home signs!! It's getting so close! Your little family is so cute!! And what a sweet little boy to bring you a valentine!!

Krissie said...

Yay for Valentines Day! Do you have the date yet for when Justin is coming home? did he make it by the date you set? I'm so happy that he's coming home soon. Love the pictures of the boys and the one of bubba...david and i even made into the picture with the background! Happy Valentines Day...a little late!

Rachel said...

Those pajamas are cute. i can't tell what the pattern is but i like them. and what a nice little boy. Justin is almost home!!!

Nichole said...

you put my bubba on here. he will love seeing himself on his girlfriends blog. i will have to show him in the morning. YEA for your hubby coming home!!

The Smiths said...

haha. at least you won't waste bunches of water on real roses!

KatieJ said...

I'm impressed Justin picked out those cute jammies for you! I hope you had a good valentines, I love that a kid gave you a flower that won't die!