Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Recap


Thanksgiving was hosted by Linus & Sara.
Kid crafts were provided by Bethany.
The food brought by everyone was so good.
I contributed (and recommend) Ruth's Chris sweet potato casserole.
(thanks Sara C for introducing it to me)

After eating, we moved right along to Christmas.
Nonnie brought a gingerbread house for the kids to decorate.

The day after Thanksgiving my family had a little excursion to Sunflower.

Other weekend highlights:
Thanksgiving morning Jazzercise with Rachel (forget the turkey trot)
Breakfast with friends
BBQ and "Tangled" with some of Justin's family (really liked the movie)
Hair done by Karen

It was a short and lovely trip...except for that whole good-bye part.

2 comments:

Steph said...

Aw! I hate goodbyes....I just sounded like Lloyd in Dumb and Dumber. But I really do hate 'em. Looks like you have a good time. SO happy you have so much family close by again!

Krissie said...

Sounds like fun! I totally agree about the ruths chris steak house sweet potatoe casserole...so good! I had it the next night!