Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Waiting

Official test scores come out tomorrow but it's looking like we'll be praying for a waiver or for 2 more months to retest. Lots of what-ifs at the moment! In the meantime, I'm looking through the picture archives. Above is from our visit to a new part of Monastery Beach that Danna introduced us to. Loved that stair path. Actually, I loved everything about that place.

Except when Drew got his hands on a shovel.

Not sure why I like this picture...Sally holding a wipe. Hmmm.
2/8

Danna had a cute little Valentine's Party for the kids. I made these ring-pop topped cupcakes.

They were used for a cupcake walk.

There was also edible necklace making.

And lots of overall cuteness (tons of details I didn't get pictures of).
2/12

Sally and her crazy hair attempted eating a huge Hershey's Kiss on Valentine's Day.
They each got one of those and the boys got a Tech Deck skateboard. Owen told me he almost cried when he saw it. He's not always that sincere but I like it when he is.

We got to explore Fort Ord Dunes State Park with the Laflans. It was just recently opened to the public. Way cool...walked through a little canyon of dunes (that some boogie boarded down) to get to the ocean. The waves were super huge that day. It was also SO cold.

2/13

The boys finally got their bunk beds we've been meaning to get ever since we moved here. They've been sharing a queen...not even sure why but it was working. Drew's still adjusting to life on a twin.
2/13

Justin picked up free bunk beds that they were getting rid of from the barracks on base....didn't quite work out (they were extra-long twins which we found out after buying regular twin mattresses from an all-sales final mattress store) so we ended up with these not-so-free ones.
2/15

My friend/name twin (we have the same first and middle names, both have sisters named Tami, and our daughters names rhyme...Sally & Halle) had baby #2!

Miss Myah Marie.
2/15

Today we visited Monastery Beach once again. That would be fog.

6 comments:

danna said...

Okay, I love the picture you got of Sally today! That fog was so crazy, seriously obsessed with that picture!

Steph said...

Cute post. I like how you included a bit of everything. Love the pic of Sally and Halle just chillaxin'
And the one of Sally walking pantless through the eerily mysterious fog. And Drew sleeping. Classic! You and your name twin look cute. I love being in the hospital with the new little arrival, don't you!?! Aaaaaaaalmost makes me want to chance having another Crazybabykins. :)

You take Suhweet pics! But you know that already.

KatieJ said...

That last picture is SO cool- all of them are great really. You guys have so many adventures there!

Malissa Cordova said...

You always find the prettiest beaches!! I'm so jealous!! I love all your pics!

Sarah said...

I agree with Danna, I love that pic of sally and the fog. Fun times at the beach. and I like the new bunks, good job on picing cute ones.

Jenny said...

I loved looking at your pics. Those are some cool times.